Body Waxing Treatments
Waxing is the perfect way to have silky smooth skin anywhere on the body – legs, arms, underarms…all can be waxed.
GLBS created The Peaceful Brazilian Bikini Wax for Women so you can give yourself the gift of a peaceful, professional, waxing experience.
The highest-quality waxes from the US and Europe are used to ensure a comfortable treatment.
The following should be noted:
- Please do not tweeze or shave hair for 2-3 weeks prior to your waxing appointment.
- Please exfoliate thoroughly prior to your waxing appointment.
- Do not use retin-a, glycolic acid or acne treatments 5 days prior to or 5 days after waxing.
- Waxing is contraindicated for those using Accutane.
- Some prescriptions and over-the-counter medications can increase sensitivity. Please inform your esthetician of all medications prior to your waxing session.
- Special notes for The Peaceful Brazilian Bikini Wax for Women: avoid excessive caffeine before your appointment. Avoid booking your appointment for the week before your menstrual cycle. Waxing during menstruation is fine as long as you are using an internal form of feminine protection. No exceptions. Please make sure you have waited a full 2 weeks after shaving if this is your first wax. We will tweeze a few stray hairs, but if the hair is too short to wax you may have numerous hairs left behind.